...what did you get for yours?...cha cha cha...
So, let me just say that I AM excited about getting a new little sister...REALLY, I AM...but to be honest I was expecting something a little more "age appropriate" for my very 1st birthday. Maybe some board books. A miniature horse (my friend, Noel, has one). Motorized Jeep. etc. etc. etc. But no...my parents went cheap and got me a sister. Well, Dad's saying she wasn't that cheap and that we will be paying for her for a long time. But still.
So, it's true. She's here. Showed up yesterday, completely unexpected. She tried to upstage me - being 9 weeks early (I was only 8...I take after Dad who is always just a little bit late) and weighing a whopping 4 lbs and all - but no....she can't. She doesn't even have her own blog! (She does, however, have all of her abs so I am a teeny bit jealous of that)
Speaking of abs, Wednesday is the big ab reveal day. Yep, yep, despite all the hullabaloo of the sis being born, I am still having my day in the Giant Tube (Giant Tube = MRI machine). This Wednesday...almost all day (yeah, I hope they serve snacks in there!)...I need you to pray, pray, pray. Pray that the doctors will put on their best detective hats and solve the case of the missing ab...or at least put together some pieces of the mysterious mystery! Pray that Mom and Dad will also know what direction to move in next.
I know this is a fast and furious entry...needless to say, I am a little scattered with all the big events of the week...but wanted to let you know the big birthday news and to get you prayer warriors-a-praying! Happy belated Thanksgiving...hope yours was as awesome as mine (had my first turkey and punkin pie...YUM!) I was reminded of how thankful to God I am for His love and His Grace. For friends like you and family. For the freedoms we share in this great country.
Will update more soon...
Love, Will

PS - if it looks like I am smirking in our fall photo, it's because I am. it was cold and rainy, a completely unacceptable picture taking day at the arboretum. I let everyone know. Thus, this is the only one of us that is being published. We will leave the rest for your imagination.
Congratulations!!! Love the picture! You all look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteD - She is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so impressed that you're blogging the day after giving birth! Will be praying for Will and y'all on Wednesday...let me know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Please let us know if you need anything at all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Both your kids are cuties!Best wishes to you all!
ReplyDelete-The Olay Family (Barbara, Lou, Spencer, Truman and Annabel)