God's Word and His Armor

The name of this blog, “Will’s Armor,” is a reference to the armor of God described by Paul in his letter to the Ephesians. We know that God is our son’s creator, sustainer, and warrior. It is our desire that as we rely on God’s armor for our son, he too will learn that God’s armor will protect him in this and future battles.


Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:10-11 (NASV)


Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 (NASV)


I'm absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.

Romans 8:38-39 (The Message).


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MRI (Mighty Restrictive Incubator)

I had the big MRI today and, whoa, that thing seems like a place where you would place chicks so that they grow into big chickens.  That reminds me of the chickens running around in my neighbor's backyard -- hey, "keep Austin weird," right?

Anyway, so I did have the MRI.  Aside from feelings of grogginess -- Mom said it looked like I had too many margaritas, but I told her that they didn't give me any pizza.  Ha!  And Mom thinks I didn't get any of Dad's sense of humor! -- it went pretty well.  But, and this is kinda important, my paramedic looked alot like Santa Claus (for those of you who believe in him, ;) ) so I am a little unsure if I was bad this year or what.  I mean he put me in a long white tube for three hours, and when I woke up for a few minutes, he put me BACK in there!  Are you kidding?  At least I have always been a good sleeper and was able to fall back asleep.

They got all the pictures that they wanted to get.  At least all the ones Dad could convince the insurance company to pay for.   Now I will just have to see what the doctors say about them in the next few weeks.  Dad said something about each one being worth a thousand words and I thought, "I may not be able to write all that stuff on my blog."  Hmmm?  So stay tuned.  I'll be thinking about how to explain it.

Thanks so much for the prayers!   Keep praying for healing!  Jesus healed people all different ways when he was on Earth.  I wonder if he ever thought someone could be healed while laying in an MRI machine?  Wait a minute, he knew about those way, way back when, so surely he did.  Who knows, he may even have special names for our muscles, different that what we call them.  So maybe He will heal me one day soon.

Ok, that's enough for today.

Before I go, Dad says I should dedicate this song to my sister because the only reason they could ever leave me in the NICU was because they knew that God would take care of me.  So, here you go, Naomi.  I can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you will be safe in His arms sweet girl. Grampy and I are praising God for you and your big brother. We are so thankful the MRI is done and you did well. We love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your healing, Will!

    ReplyDelete